What it is: A sulfate-free, tone-correcting shampoo to fight brassiness in blonde, lightened brunette, and grey hair.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Counteracts Yellow or Orange Tones
- Cleanses without Drying
- ArganID™ Technology: Infuses the antioxidant powers of argan oil into hair while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the cuticle.
- Violet Pigments: Impart color and visual effect, enhancing depth, dimension, and providing a natural-looking sheen.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: The gentle cleansing formula contains violet pigments to counteract unwanted yellow and orange tones, enhance the depth and dimension of your color, and revive highlights. It also contains ArganID™ technology to help repair hair from the inside out.
Clinical Results: In an independent study on consumers ages 18 to 65, after 1 application:
- 91% said it refreshes dull highlights
- 92% said brassiness was toned down on blonde or grey hair
-Massage through wet hair and scalp.
-Leave on for three to five minutes.
-Follow with your favorite Moroccanoil conditioner (sold separately).